Apple iPhone 14 Pro
Ceramic Shield makes it tougher than any smartphone glass. Surgical-grade stainless steel.1 Water resistance. Display sizes are 6.1′′ and 6.7′′. All four Pro colors are available.
A display that is up to 2x brighter in direct sunlight.
For those bright, sunny days, the Super Retina XDR display now has an outdoor peak brightness of 2000 nits, which is twice as bright as before and the highest peak brightness of any smartphone. As a result, text leaps off the screen.
Apple iPhone 14 Pro 128GB Specifications
- Display: 6.1 inches, 91.7 cm2 (~87.0% screen-to-body ratio), 1179 x 2556 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~460 PPI density)
- Processor: Hexa-core (2x3.46 GHz Everest + 4x2.02 GHz Sawtooth)
- Storage: 128GB
- Main Camera: 48 MP, f/1.8, 24mm (wide), 1/1.28", 1.22µm, dual pixel PDAF, sensor-shift OIS
12 MP, f/2.8, 77mm (telephoto), 1/3.5", PDAF, OIS, 3x optical zoom
12 MP, f/2.2, 13mm, 120˚ (ultrawide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF
TOF 3D LiDAR scanner (depth)
- Selfie Camera: 12 MP, f/1.9, 23mm (wide), 1/3.6", PDAF, OIS (unconfirmed)
- Operating System: iOS 16, upgradable to iOS 16.0.2
- SIM: SINGLE SIM
- Battery: Li-Ion 3200 mAh, non-removable (12.38 Wh)
- Network: GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE / 5G
- Other Features: Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, Ultra-Wide-band (UWB) support, Fast charging, 50% in 30 min (advertised), IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 6m for 30 mins), Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR (photo/panorama)
- Delivery period: 24 hours within Lagos, 3-5 days outside Lagos.
The Pro camera system gets massively more Pro.
Up to 4x the resolution. For jaw-dropping cropping.
iPhone 14 Pro raises the bar for what 48 megapixels can do — delivering 4x the resolution in Pro RAW for mind-blowing detail in every crop.
The Main camera's quad-pixel sensor makes the most of its 48 megapixels by adapting to what you're shooting.
Most photos should be optimized for light capture. As a result, the new sensor combines four pixels into one large quad pixel, gathering 4x lighter and producing stunningly better photos at the practical 12MP size.
- The epitome of adaptability.
The new Pro camera system expands its zoom range with a 2x optical-quality Telephoto lens, giving you a ton of framing options. Improve your frame game.
- The quad-pixel sensor allows us to go beyond the three fixed lenses of the Pro camera system to create an additional 2x Telephoto. Which expands your zoom options to 0.5x, 1x, 2x, and 3x.
- This new Telephoto uses the quad-pixel sensor's middle 12 megapixels to deliver full-resolution photos and 4K videos with no digital zoom.
- And it works in Portrait mode, Time-Lapse, and Pano, which means gorgeous close-up photos and videos are just a tap away.
Much more detail. In much less light.
To push the limits of low‑light photography, we started with larger sensors that capture dramatically lighter.
The game-changing image pipeline has a new Photonic Engine. It enables Deep Fusion, which combines the best pixels from multiple exposures into a single fantastic photo, to occur earlier in the process on uncompressed images.
This saves a lot more data, allowing for brighter, more lifelike colors and beautifully detailed textures in less light than ever before.
24. Exhilarating. Frames. Each second.
Cinematic mode now shoots in 4K HDR at 24 frames per second, which is the film industry standard. Make a phone call to our people.
You can now edit with other professional footage in 4K at 24 or 30 frames per second. After capture, you can even edit the depth effect.
48MP for up to 4x the resolution
Up to 2x better low‑light photos
Sharper, brighter macro shots
The mastermind behind it all.
Say hello to A16 Bionic, the ultimate smartphone chip.
The Secure Enclave in A16 Bionic protects personal information like your Face ID data, contacts, and more.
A battery that is always on.
Even with so many new features, the iPhone 14 Pro still has an impressive all-day battery life.