Network speed: LTE Cat 16 4×4 MIMO
OS: Android 9 Pie
CPU: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 845 mobile platform
Memory and storage RAM: 6 GB LPPDDR4x; ROM: 128GB³ UFS 2.1
Display: 5.99” 18:9 QHD+ 2K pOLED Nokia PureDisplay
Camera and flash Main: RGB*2: 12MP, 1.25um, AF, F/1.8, Mono*3: 12MP, 1.25um, AF, F/1.8 Front: 20MP(5MP), 1.0um (2.0um) Flash: Dual tone LED flash
Connectivity: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (MIMO), BT 5.0, GPS/AGPS+GLONASS+BDS, NFC, ANT+
Sensors: Under-Display Fingerprint sensor, ALS/PS, G-sensor, Ecompass, Gyro, Hall sensor, Barometer, Haptic vibrator
Charging and accessories In-box Charger: Fast Charging (18W, 12V/1.5A, 9V/2A, 5V/3A) Device Charging solution: Compatible to QC 3.0 and PD Device Wireless charging RX (Qi 10W + PMA 5W)
Battery: 3320mAh⁴, non-removable, fast charging compatible
I/O: Type C (USB 3.0), USB-C headset supported.
Dimensions: 155*75*8.0mm / Weight 172g
SIM: Slot Single SIM or Dual SIM nano slot.
Other: Single speaker with smart Amp,3-mics, IP67 water and dust resistant.
• Nokia 9 PureView features the world’s first five camera array with ZEISS Optics to put next generation computational imaging technology into the hands of photography enthusiasts.
• Every picture taken with the Nokia 9 PureView is HDR, all five cameras work together simultaneously to capture your image and Nokia 9 PureView fuses it together into one 12MP photo with outstanding dynamic range and unparalleled depth of field.
• It has two colour sensors for accurate vibrant colour images and three monochromatic sensors which give sharpness and detail.
• To process and fuse the images, it maximises the heterogenous computing architecture of the Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ mobile platform assigning tasks across ISP, DSP, GPU and CPU.
• The imaging co-processor individually adjusts exposure and white balance on each camera across the scene.
• The unparalleled high-fidelity 12MP depth map created with each JPG enables beautiful Bokeh and provides the opportunity to explore your inner artist using Google Photo’s built-in depth editor.
• Capture images in uncompressed RAW “DNG” format and edit them directly on the phone with Adobe Photoshop Lightroom.
• Featuring a bright 5.99” 2K pOLED screen with PureDisplay technology and integrated Qi Wireless charging.
• The PureDisplay screen technology features HDR10 support letting you enjoy crisp details, great contrast and rich colours in supported content.
• Integrated fingerprint sensor, with security features further complemented by advanced biometric face unlock technology. Operating times
• Maximum talk time (4G): up to 28 hours
• Maximum standby time: up to 16.5days¹ Nokia 9 PureView sales package includes: • Nokia 9 PureView device • Nokia Type-C charging cable • Charger • Adapter (Type C to AV jack) • Quick Start Guide • Headset • SIM Tool