TECNO CAMON 19 6GB+128GB (CI6)
TECNO CAMON 19
The Tecno Camon 19 features a wide display, decent camera performance, long battery life, and large internal storage. The smartphone's configuration ensures smooth performance for any task. Furthermore, the brand has installed a fingerprint sensor on this device, making it more convenient.
TECNO CAMON 19 SPECIFICATIONS
- Display: 6.8 inches, 109.8 cm2 (~88.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Processor: Octa-core (2x2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6x1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- Memory: 128GB 6GB RAM
- Camera: 64 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), 1/1.7", 0.8µm, PDAF
2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Selfie: 16 MP, f/2.0, (wide)
- Operating System: Android 12, HIOS 8.6
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Battery: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Network: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, Fast charging 18W, Quad-LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Delivery period: 24 Hours within Lagos, 3-5 days outside Lagos
THE TECNO CAMON 19
The Tecno Camon 19 is the direct successor to last year's Camon 18, as well as the entry-level model in the 19 series. On the inside, it has an 8-core CPU and three camera lenses on the back. The front of the phone features a 6.8-inch FHD+ screen with a dot notch.
The Tecno Camon 19 is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio G85 CPU clocked at 2.0GHz. The Mali-G52 GPU powers the SoC, which is backed by either 4/6GB RAM or a single 128GB built-in storage.
The Camon 19 has three lenses on the back, the primary camera of which is a 64-megapixel lens. There is also a dedicated night portrait sensor and a 4-LED light, and a 16-megapixel selfie lens is housed within the front dot-notch.
It has an internal 5000mAh battery and an 18W fast charger. There is a fingerprint scanner on the side, and Google Android 12 is paired with HiOS 8.6.