APPLE IPHONE 14 PRO MAX 256GB Dual SIM
APPLE IPHONE 14 PRO MAX
A magical new way to interact with iPhone. Groundbreaking safety features are designed to save lives. An innovative 48MP camera for mind-blowing detail. The iPhone 14 Pro Max features a new Super Retina XDR display with updated Pro-Motion technology that allows for an Always-On display, a first for an iPhone.
APPLE IPHONE 14 PRO MAX SPECIFICATIONS
- Display: 6.7 inches, 110.2 cm2 (~88.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Processor: Hexa-core (2x3.46 GHz Everest + 4x2.02 GHz Sawtooth)
- Storage: 256GB 6GB RAM
- Main Camera: 48 MP, f/1.8, 24mm (wide), 1/1.28", 1.22µm, dual pixel PDAF, sensor-shift OIS
12 MP, f/2.8, 77mm (telephoto), 1/3.5", PDAF, OIS, 3x optical zoom
12 MP, f/2.2, 13mm, 120˚ (ultrawide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF
TOF 3D LiDAR scanner (depth)
- Selfie Camera: 12 MP, f/1.9, 23mm (wide), 1/3.6", PDAF
- Operating System: iOS 16, upgradable to iOS 16.0.2
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Battery: Li-Ion 4323 mAh, non-removable (16.68 Wh)
- Network: GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE / 5G
- Other Features:
- Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, Ultra-Wideband (UWB) support, Fast charging, 50% in 30 min (advertised), IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 6m for 30 mins), Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR (photo/panorama)
- Delivery period: 24 hours within Lagos, 3- 5 working days outside Lagos.
APPLE IPHONE 14 PRO MAX
The iPhone 14 Pro Max can shoot at the full 48MP with Pro RAW, enabling the new iPhones to take impressive professional photos. Second-generation sensor-shift optical image stabilization reduces shake and blur, and a new 12-megapixel Ultra-Wide camera has larger pixels for sharper images with more details and a better macro mode.
Designed for durability
The iPhone 14 Pro Max uses the same flat-sided design with squared edges that harken back to the iPhone 4. With Ceramic Shield, tougher than any smartphone glass, Water resistance, and Surgical-grade stainless steel. Apple blends the pill-shaped cutout and circular cutout into one larger pill.
Apple has redesigned the TrueDepth camera hardware, placing the proximity sensor under the display and using smaller cutouts for the camera, the dot projector, and other components.
The display has a small circular cutout on the right side that's for the camera and a pill-shaped cutout on the left side for the TrueDepth system for Face ID. Apple is using software to combine these two cutouts into one pill-shaped cutout that is called the "Dynamic Island."
Dynamic Island is not just a cutout, with Apple turning it into part of the interface. It morphs and changes shape to accommodate what's on the iPhone's screen, and it's used as a sort of front-and-center information hub.
With the Always-On display, the time and widgets stay active on the Lock Screen, while the wallpaper is darkened to give it a subtle look. The status bar, flashlight, and camera buttons are hidden when the display is not active.
When the iPhone is in a pocket or face down, the screen does turn off completely to preserve battery life.
The iPhone 14 Pro and Pro Max are equipped with an upgraded OLED Super Retina XDR display, which is flexible and extends into the body of each device. A 2,000,000:1 contrast ratio allows for blacker blacks and brighter whites, and there's up to 2000 nits peak brightness when outdoors to make it easier to see the display in the sun.
iPhone 14 Pro Max has a resolution of 2796 x 1290 with 460 pixels per inch.
Wide color support provides vivid, true-to-life colors, and True Tone matches the display's white balance to the ambient lighting of the room the device is in for a paper-like viewing experience that's meant to be easier on the eyes. There's also a fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating and support for Haptic Touch, which provides haptic feedback when interacting with the display.
There's an upgraded 48-megapixel Wide lens on the iPhone 14 Pro and Pro Max, which uses second-generation sensor-shift optical image stabilization and which features a quad-pixel sensor. The lens features a 24mm focal length and an f/1.78 aperture.
- Adaptive True Tone flash - The flash has been redesigned with an array of nine LEDs that can change patterns based on the lens's focal length. The flash is up to 2x brighter on Telephoto shots and it provides 3x better uniformity for Ultra-Wide shots.
- Cinematic Mode - Cinematic mode is available in 4K at 30 fps and 4K at 24 fps.
- Macro Photography - The Ultra-Wide camera on the Pro models can focus at 2cm, which makes it ideal for macro photos. You can take macro photos or macro videos, including slow-motion and time-lapse.
- Smart HDR 4 - Recognizes up to four people in a scene and optimizes the contrast, lighting, and even skin tones for each person so everyone looks their best.
The iPhone 14 Pro Max offers up to 29 hours of video playback, 25 hours of streaming video, and 95 hours of audio playback.